Homework will be posted here weekly
For October 25:
It's time to get busy typing! This week I want you all to have a rough draft of the following sections:
- Data Analysis, Graphs, and Data Tables if you have the time.
For Engineering Projects ( you know who you are!) use this list instead:
- Engineering Goals
- Data Analysis, Graphs, and Data Tables if you have time.
- Spet. 6: Background / Hypothesis / Variables / Method
- Sept. 13: Background / Hypothesis / Variables / Method
- Sept. 20: Experiment
- Sept 27: Experiment
- Oct.4: Analysis of data
- Oct. 11: Fall Break - continue to work on typing up your work.
- Oct. 18: Typing up your pages
- Oct. 25: Finalizing your pages
- Nov. 1: Poster assembly
- Nov. 8: Poster assembly
- Nov. 15: WEB SCIENCE FAIR